VEGA is a thermionic emission SEM system that comes either with tungsten heated filament source.
4rd Generation of VEGA SEMs brochure
Download VEGA Brochure!
PDF – 6.1 MB
- Unique four-lens Wide Field Optics™ design offering the variety of working and displaying modes embodying the TESCAN proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) for the beam aperture optimisation.
- The proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) that works as an „Aperture Changer“ makes the exchange of the effective final aperture in an electromagnetic way
- Real time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for the performance and beam optimisation integrating the well-established software Electron Optical Design
- The column construction, without any mechanical centring elements, allows fully automated column set-up and alignment
- Superior specimen handling using a fully motorized compucentric stage
- TESCAN VEGA microscopes can be configured in 4 different chamber sizes: SB, LM, XM, and GM. These chambers are fitted with a variety of ports and designed with optimal geometry for EDX, WDX and EBSD analysis.
Tungsten heated cathode
3nm at 30keV
3.5nm at 30keV
2x - 1,000,000x
200eV to 30keV
1pA to 2μA
16,384 x 16,384 pixels
Semiconductors & Microelectronics
서울 금천구 가산동 서부샛길 606 대성디폴리스 A-802 (주)테스칸코리아 대표자 : 김재환 l 사업자등록번호 : 109-81-97174 l 개인정보책임자 : 정옥윤 l TEL : 02-861-8056 l FAX : 02-861-8066 l 이메일 : email@example.com Copyright ⓒ (주)테스칸코리아. ALL Rights Reserved. [[개인정보취급방침]]